How We Invest
We diversify our investments and manage the assets actively as we aim to achieve long-term higher returns at lower market risk.
Our investment assets are divided into eight main asset classes, each with specific investment characteristics:
The eight main asset classes:
- Money Market (cash and moneymarket instruments)
- Fixed Income Investment Grade (global government, corporate and mortgage-credit bonds with high credit rating)
- Fixed Income Non-investment Grade (global government, corporate and mortgage-credit bonds with lower credit rating)
- Equities (global listed equities)
- Private Equity (global non-listed equities)
- Alternative Investments (investments with special characteristics in relation to other main asset classes)
- Real Estate (non-philanthropic global investments in real estate)
- Mission Related Investments (investments that support one or more philantropic targets defined via selected UN sustainable development goals)
Returns from our non-philanthropic investment activities form the foundation for our philanthropic activities, as well as for our associa...
Our investment strategy secures a framework for maximazing the risk-adjusted returns to support our philanthropic work and to protect our...